Our benefits for authors
- Get published for free
- Receive feedback from top experts in the field
- See article online shortly after acceptance
- Increase visibility of your article with open access
- Build your reputation: indexed in Scopus, Google Scholar, eLIBRARY, etc.
- Submit easily with our Word and TeX templates
- Track impact with usage statistics of your articles
Advances in Systems Science and Applications (ASSA) aims at promoting prompt exchange with worldwide universities and academic institutions. It mainly reflects the latest academic achievements have been and is being made recently in many disciplines of scientific research in the world.
Authors are welcome to submit manuscripts on the recent research that have not been published yet, nor are intended to be published elsewhere. ASSA owns the copyright of the articles published. Any paper related to the system science can be considered, while the following topics are especially welcome: general systems theory, systems science and engineering, uncertainty and control, transportation and safety, biological engineering, environmental science, image processing and interdisciplinary research.
Interested in submitting to ASSA? We recommend you to review the About the Journal page and Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement for the journal's policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.