Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The corresponding author is aware of publication ethics policies of the journal by carefully reading the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
- The submission file is in PDF document file format and the source is formatted according to the latest MS Word and TeX templates (see the journal's web site).
- References are formatted according to the examples provided in templates. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- No other articles authored by you have been published in Advances in Systems Science and Applications during this calendar year.